From Melanie via Fandango: 20 Questions Prompt.
1. Okay, you write a blog, so do you also play word games of any kind?
Yes! I like Words With Friends and Word Stacks, sometimes Word Blitz and of course, every once in a blue moon I still work a crossword puzzle.
2. Do you have any other type of creative outlet besides writing? Art, sewing, photography, jewelry making, etc.?
I used to make jewelry before I became a writer/blogger, not enough time now, plus, the eyes and the hands aren’t what they used to be. Now I’m into Diamond Art Painting and Coloring in Adult Coloring Books.
3. Do you listen to anything while you write or does it need to be quiet?
I used to have to have quiet, now I listen to Binaural Beats on YouTube.
4. Are you an avid book reader? YES.
5. Name a country you would love to visit if the world wasn’t shut down because of the virus.
I have always wanted to go to Switzerland-cheese, chocolate, clocks, mountains…get it?
6. Have you ever written a poem about someone and gave it to them? Yes, but I was very young and dumb.
7. Is there an author (living or dead) that you would love to sit down and talk to for an hour?
Toni Morrison, Stephen King
8. Have you ever met a fellow blogger or interacted off WordPress?
Not yet, but I want to meet a couple I’ve talked to about it.
9. Cake or pie?
Pie, but it has to be sugar-free and or low carb
10. Coffee or tea? COFFEE!!! Cold, hot, no matter!
11. What is the strangest movie you have ever seen? Eyes Wide Shut; stupid.
(I reworded the following questions because they were buggin’ me as originally written. No offense to the original asker. It’s my problem, not theirs.)
12. What lessons have you learnt from C-19?
I learned that us Americans are a bunch of sheep, but as a whole, I think we do care about each other and even if we are gullible and fall for whatever nonsense the powers that be are trying to push down our throats, we all have a choice whether to comply or not. I, for instance, only wear a mask when I’m forced to (like at a dr office) because I believe they are worthless.
I learned that the government lies and gets away with tons of shit.
13. What values do you live by? Honesty, Integrity, Kindness, Helpfulness.
14. What is your favorite movie? Love Actually-I watch it every year!
15. Whom have you loved unconditionally? Everyone in my family, Husband, kids, brother, Dad-all of my closest friends.
16. Your dreams in life?
To leave this world having helped people, been loved and remembered by people so that when I get to Heaven, I will not be too harshly judged. My Earthly dream is that my husband and I can retire some day and move to the coast and be happy til we die.
17. Do you like citrus flavoring? Yes, lemon or lime in my water mostly.
18. What is your remedy for the hiccups? Yes, a couple actually. Drink from the opposite side of a glass of water, eat a spoonful of peanut butter.
19. Are you lucky? I would say yes because I found my husband (or he found me) before I could go on making tragic choices in men.
20. Barefoot or wearing something on your feet? Right now? Walking sandals, my doggies like to leave their chew toys laying around and those hurt when barefoot. In addition, my knee is really hurting and I feel slightly more stable when wearing my shoes.
Ok this was fun, I don’t normally do these, but today I enjoyed the questions!