Good morning and welcome to the wildly anticipated (just kidding) blog post this Monday the 18th, 2021!
If I could have just 10 wishes….
- I’d wish for more time in the day to do my Diamond Art.
- I’d wish I was already through my transcription course and working my first job.
- I’d wish we had won the lottery over the weekend and be on our way to our forever home.
- I’d wish we didn’t have to wear masks or socially distance anymore.
- I’d wish my dad didn’t have Parkinson’s and could still talk to me!
- I’d wish my situation was different and my dad could move in with me and then go wherever we end up going.
- I’d wish we had already found and purchased the perfect spot by the perfect lake (or ocean) and lived there already.
- I’d wish my stalkers would leave me alone. (Like the ones on Words with Friends, Instagram, and whoever has been blowing my phone up with sicko messages)
- I’d wish my hubby was retired and doing something he loved, and that he was pain free to enjoy it!
- I’d wish I didn’t feel so guilty and anxious all the time.
These are in no particular order, they just came to me this way. As you can see, there’s a story or two lurking 👀 in my list of wishes. 😜
Happy Monday everyone! Oh, one more thing…
Today is the 300th day in a row for my Spanish lessons on Duolingo! I wish I was speaking it already!! I have a long way to go, but I am reading and comprehending a lot!
What do you wish for today?