The struggle is real, y’all!
I did one of my transcription practice audio files this morning, proofread it, then sent it off in a timely manner to my instructor only to find out, I’m still making tons of mistakes! Just when I thought it was getting easier, I realized my use of commas, semicolons, and where to separate the sentences still needs lots of work. UGH!!
When you see a long sentence with lots of the words “and” and “because” in them, think about us poor transcriptionists trying to figure out where the punctuation goes, lol. I guess it’s back to the drawing board with my grammar studies. It’s a good thing I’m on my own timeline with this, but the bad thing is it may take me forever!
Peace out, it’s time for a break!